Saturday 3 March 2012

Let me start by saying......

HI!

I am very new to the whole "art" of blogging, but it is an avenue I wish to explore to expand my social grip whilst also sharing my thoughts and artistic ideas.

I am a big fan of the virtual world called "Second Life", a game which I have played from many years now. It is one of those games that you can really enjoy but really hate...

I had a 2 year time out from second life and then decided to come back and see what had changed and I was extremely suprised how this game has moved forward.

Anyway I am not going to bore you all too much with my ramblings, I am here to share with you my passion for art and photography in the world of Second life, A game which the player is free to use their imagionation to create in 3d what they see, dream and even feel.

I make it my job to capture the imagionation of others, add a little of my own and produce something like this...


No comments:

Post a Comment